TAx liens and how many points per each one

The only way to know is to obtain a score now, then after the liens are suppressed obtain another score; compare the difference. Otherwise, all you are going to get is a guess, and yours is as good as anyone else's.

Scoring programs are proprietary, secret and highly complex.

i removed a irs tax lien from 2001/ using a simple not mine...all 3 bureaus removed it

my score didn't change much , but my mortgage broker says it will be key for refinancing and getting a much better rate. I have a subprime mortgage now because of the lien, few mortgage companys wanted anything to do with me.

My actual real equifax fico score went up 14 points when a 2002 lien from someone else posted in error was removed from Feb to March. But there were other things happening so that 14 points is a net of all the ups and downs for the month.

My fako experian score went up 50 points for the same lien and the same time frame.

So I would say it is anyones guess.

i removed a irs tax lien from 2001/ using a simple not mine...all 3 bureaus removed it

my score didn't change much , but my mortgage broker says it will be key for refinancing and getting a much better rate. I have a subprime mortgage now because of the lien, few mortgage companys wanted anything to do with me.

Profit,

What method did you use to remove the lien from all 3?

they wont remove my liens I have two from 97, they were expunged by the state of Indiana, I set them a copy of the docket sheet that says so and was told that the information I sent in was not enough to satisfy them enough to warrant a deletion. Not to mention the liens are over ten years old. The CRA's, all three, say they verified the liens as released, and that is how they show n m reports.

Profit,

What method did you use to remove the lien from all 3?

after years of suffering with these on my credit report

i just appealed online on each bureau

not mine

for whatever reason the courthouse in boston did not verify them.

i owe the irs some money and have been paying them, but i was never actually notified of a lien , so who knows maybe it was never mine. As i continue to repay them i won't piss them off to have them refile anything.