Supervisor Tried To Shorten Bathroom Breaks

DocDon

Denver -- A supervisor with telecommunications giant Qwest apparently decided to confront the issue of lengthy bathroom breaks by workmen, but it didn't sit well with union officials.

Union officials in Colorado said a Qwest supervisor tried to cut down on lengthy bathroom breaks by telling workmen to use disposable urinal bags in the field.

The manager distributed disposable urinal bags to 25 male field technicians, telling them not to waste time leaving a job site to search for a public bathroom.

A company spokeswoman told the Rocky Mountain News there's no policy that requires field technicians to use urinal bags while they're out on a job.

The Communications Workers of America local hasn't filed a grievance.

One local administrative director said that while the union deals with a "a lot of silliness in corporate America," this one takes the cake.

I suspect people stopped bringing fruit drink pouches to work...

Now what is going to happen when some technician whips out his schlong and sticks it in a urinal bag and the public sees it... I guess they could do it in their truck...

But still, they opens up a whole can of worms when there are hundreds of technicians whipping out their schlong several times a day...

Instead of filing a grievance, they ought to see how the public feels about it when people start reporting them to the police...

Personally I would just find a tree or nearby shrub.

OK for the guys but for the girls that won't work.

I used to work with a sicko who used to pee on the customers roof.:evil:

I would get really ticked at him for that and said if I ever caught him doing it again I would throw him off the roof. Well he stopped that but then I caught him pissing in a customers basement :twisted: which I immediately told him to go home because he was fired. He then had the nerve to ask for what and try to fight it.:confused: