gac689

WaMU question

OK Im confused, Ive called WaMu three times to find out whether my account is still with them or has been charged off. I have received letters from Phillips and Abrahmson ( who I DV'd and got no response)). When I call WaMu they claim to not even have the account number available anymore and keep referrring me to the CA, but I just got another monthly statement from them and it shows in increase in the balance due to late fees and such. So who is pulling my leg. I am willing to settle with the OC (They don't seem interested, as they "no longer can pull up the account", I WILL NOT talk to the CA, I will DV and see what happens. What does anyone think?? I have not paid on the account for over 150 days ( only bad account, was able to save the others , even through a foreclosure...).

OK Im confused, Ive called WaMu three times to find out whether my account is still with them or has been charged off. I have received letters from Phillips and Abrahmson ( who I DV'd and got no response)). When I call WaMu they claim to not even have the account number available anymore and keep referrring me to the CA, but I just got another monthly statement from them and it shows in increase in the balance due to late fees and such. So who is pulling my leg. I am willing to settle with the OC (They don't seem interested, as they "no longer can pull up the account", I WILL NOT talk to the CA, I will DV and see what happens. What does anyone think?? I have not paid on the account for over 150 days ( only bad account, was able to save the others , even through a foreclosure...).

DV them.

Thank u for the response :) I actually did DV the CA....twice with no response from them. Did you mean DV WAMU??? I thought u didn't do that with the OC, thats why I called to try and work out a settlement but they didn't want anything from me. I just don't get Y, if they charged off the account am I still getting statements.