Expand your vocabulary, feed the world.

DocDon

Purple guy-I really like these-

Verbal Advantage Success Edition, (18 CD's) Charles Harrington Elster

The Big Book of Beastly Mispronunciations: The Complete Opinionated Guide for the Careful Speaker,Charles Harrington Elster

and, Doc, my ADD kicked in and I started cheating with google.....

I know this sounds terrible, but I'm really a believer in naturalism... we're just prolonging a process that should have taken care of itself long ago. Someone please at least sterilize 90% of the women and keep population in check so they have a shot.

This of course doesn't apply to the things we actively kill or negatively interfere with like endangered species.

So this is off topic, but no post ever escapes that. :lol: We were talking about this subject just a few days ago.

I don't think we give Mother Earth enough credit (ie: all this "save the planet", "we're killing the planet" crap). I think we have so far removed ourselves from nature that we think we can impact it.

Our planet was born of fire, survived untold impacts from space, produces volcanoes and earthquakes, encourages plate tectonics and can conjure weather beyond anything the Bible spoke of.

For all our knowledge, science and technology, we are but tiny fleas along for the ride. She'll let us know when she's had enough of us and drop us like a bad cold. Then she'll go on long after we're gone like we never existed.

That's naturalism.