Target CLI Today!!!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had mine since October, 2 soft pulls, and no CLI. :(

I received my obligatory $300 CLI after 3 months, so now I'm at the $500 mark. I've noticed that Target is soft pulling every single month...And I'm wondering if they're doing this for conversion purposes??

I received my obligatory $300 CLI after 3 months, so now I'm at the $500 mark. I've noticed that Target is soft pulling every single month...And I'm wondering if they're doing this for conversion purposes??

I've been at 500 for 2.5 yrs and NEVER any soft pulls!! So who knows what they are doing. Keep us posted.

I got my target redcard last July and the limit was only $200. I maxed it out for the first 4 months and paid it off in full every month. never went over the limit. I have never carried a blance on this card and have used it alot. I have yet to receive a increase. I'm actually thinking about firing them if they don't receive a increase soon

I got my target redcard last July and the limit was only $200. I maxed it out for the first 4 months and paid it off in full every month. never went over the limit. I have never carried a blance on this card and have used it alot. I have yet to receive a increase. I'm actually thinking about firing them if they don't receive a increase soon

That is very interesting. I wonder why some get the cli while others are reporting they are not getting the increase.

I've had my Target red card for over a year now. I'm still stuck at the $200 limit. No upgrade or credit increase for me. I've charged the card up a few times and paid it off the following month. I've charged stuff and carried a balance for a few months making more then the minimum payment, and still nothing.

They told me I can apply for a Target credit card on my own, but I don't want one that bad. I would at least like an increase to $500 though. That is my smallest trade line by far.

I just noticed Target doing a soft pull on my CR as of yesterday. This will be my third month. Is that a sign that the CLI is coming? Anybody, anybody, Bueller???

Target has been soft pulling for me every single month, including two soft pulls this month. I'm curious to know if they're looking at me for the conversion but I can't be sure. :)

Target has been soft pulling for me every single month, including two soft pulls this month. I'm curious to know if they're looking at me for the conversion but I can't be sure. :)

This is the first month I've used the card. I guess that's why they finally started looking at me.

They have been pulling mine too and Target technically reported for me as of today but won't reflect on my CRs till some time in the next 3 days. Once my next bill comes up it should show if I got an increase or not. For this reporting I actually had my balance at $0 so we'll see what happens. I'll keep you guys informed.

I've had my Target red card for over a year now. I'm still stuck at the $200 limit. No upgrade or credit increase for me. I've charged the card up a few times and paid it off the following month. I've charged stuff and carried a balance for a few months making more then the minimum payment, and still nothing.

They told me I can apply for a Target credit card on my own, but I don't want one that bad. I would at least like an increase to $500 though. That is my smallest trade line by far.

What is the difference between a Target red card and a Target Credit card?