Stefdr, didn't you say that card started at $300 and then went to $500 within 3 months but then stuck for 2 years?

I coulda swore you mentioned that at some point... but I'm not gonna dig it up... too lazy.

That happened to me Clever but I'm not sure if I posted it or not.

I am calling tomorrow to see if I can get my CLI!

GRRRRR

Well I got the whole you got a CLI within this quarter and are not eligible until the next quarter. She told me that in the customer disclosure it states you can't receive 2 upgrades in 1 quarter.

I was told to call back in a month and then I will be offered a CLI or APR rate reduction.

Well this makes me 1 for 6.

Chase Denied

Penfed Denied

Target Denied

Cap 1 Auto denied

Cap 1 CLI denied

Road Loans Approved at 10%

So you were told the same line of dookie that I was, huh? Not only was my last CLI within this quarter, but my 6-month mark is actually in five days from now. I was told to call back on April 5th to see what they could do for me. We shall see what excuses I get at that point. I'm destined to not receive CLI's on anything but Target...And I figure I'll be stuck at $500 for the next 10 years! :lol:

GRRRRR

Well I got the whole you got a CLI within this quarter and are not eligible until the next quarter. She told me that in the customer disclosure it states you can't receive 2 upgrades in 1 quarter.

I was told to call back in a month and then I will be offered a CLI or APR rate reduction.

Well this makes me 1 for 6.

Chase Denied

Penfed Denied

Target Denied

Cap 1 Auto denied

Cap 1 CLI denied

Road Loans Approved at 10%

Don't feel bad Tigggers, if I listed all the people that turned me down it would be a very long list.

Not exactly worried, but I'd like another $500 or so in a month.

Isis, when did you get your Cap One card? I got mine in December my first payment was due in the end of January and I just made my 3rd payment.

I got mine the same time you did. Actually I got the letters today from the phone call with the lady for the $500 increase, she DID give me 2 of them!! I'm gonna wait and see if I get the CLI we're supposed to get the end of this month, April. If not, I'll call again and ask for another CLI. :lol:

So you were told the same line of dookie that I was, huh? Not only was my last CLI within this quarter, but my 6-month mark is actually in five days from now. I was told to call back on April 5th to see what they could do for me. We shall see what excuses I get at that point. I'm destined to not receive CLI's on anything but Target...And I figure I'll be stuck at $500 for the next 10 years! :lol:

Well the part that sucks for me is that I have my Cap 1 Card since 2002 I think. :(

It was at $300 until Sept 07 got bumped to $500 then in Nov 07 went to $550?? :confused: Finally in late Feb I hit $1050.

Now there are people here that have had their card for less than a year and have a better CL than I do.

Also a bit off subject my Orchard that I got in August 07 just got a CLI to $500 in March.

My Orchard card may just pass out my Cap 1 card!!

I got mine the same time you did. Actually I got the letters today from the phone call with the lady for the $500 increase, she DID give me 2 of them!! I'm gonna wait and see if I get the CLI we're supposed to get the end of this month, April. If not, I'll call again and ask for another CLI. :lol:

No letter yet. Just the increase to $1000. Hopefully I'm still on schedule to get that other increase. Did you ask for more of an increase so that she gave you two, or was she just being nice?

No letter yet. Just the increase to $1000. Hopefully I'm still on schedule to get that other increase. Did you ask for more of an increase so that she gave you two, or was she just being nice?

Nope, didn't ask for anymore, she just did it. We should be getting the increase by the end of the month with luck. I gave the OP some rep. :D