Unknown checking transaction

Moneedshelp

Just looking at my checking account after a spending spree and I noticed a purchase from Coach USA, Inc and the same amount was returned the next day. No idea what this is, I was thinking coach as in purses. called bank they couldn't see that the card was swiped so asked if I had made any phone or internet purchases. At this time, I hadn't contacted the merchant. But I know I hadn't tried to buy a purse recently.

I call the number, and it is the bus/sightseeing service. WTH Well, I know I haven't used them. Left message for them to contact me, but I am wondering what is going on.

The transaction/debit one day then a refund the next day. Could this be legit or someone trying to see if it was a valid account? Should I take any precautions without getting further info?

I don't notice any other transactions that I haven't made. Might this be a simple mistake?

Just looking at my checking account after a spending spree and I noticed a purchase from Coach USA, Inc and the same amount was returned the next day. No idea what this is, I was thinking coach as in purses. called bank they couldn't see that the card was swiped so asked if I had made any phone or internet purchases. At this time, I hadn't contacted the merchant. But I know I hadn't tried to buy a purse recently.

I call the number, and it is the bus/sightseeing service. WTH Well, I know I haven't used them. Left message for them to contact me, but I am wondering what is going on.

The transaction/debit one day then a refund the next day. Could this be legit or someone trying to see if it was a valid account? Should I take any precautions without getting further info?

I don't notice any other transactions that I haven't made. Might this be a simple mistake?

I see those COACH USA buses everywhere...sounds like fraud to me.