Chase Continental Airlines OnePass

This card is my goal card. They have some really nice rewards and I fly Continental a lot. I figured I was a good year - two years away from this card but looking at whogavemecredit.com, I learned that people get approved in the mid-600s for this card. I'm there, but just went on an app spree and would like to let those new accounts age and perhaps apply for the Continental OnePass (AIRLINES, not Continental through First Premier!) in the late summer or early fall.

I haven't seen this card mentioned in the forums - anyone have experience applying for it? If so, what were your scores and what was the process like? Did you have any derogatories? I have two paid medical collections that I have pretty much given up trying to get deleted. They'll be there another year.