What are my Options Need your Collective Advice

shadokeeper

I am going to try to explain this as best I can. I have managed to remove all negative TL's except the CA Arrow Financial; the and 3 OC's: HSBC Bank (listed on EX, and EQ only), First Premier (TU, EX and EQ), RROV/CM (listed on EQ, and EX olny)

• HSBC Bank SOL up in 2012

• Listed as Collection/Charge Off on both EQ, and EX

• First premier SOL up in 2012
    • TU: Listed as Closed (Paid), Collection/Charge off
    • EX: Derogatory, Collection/Charge off
    • EQ: Derogatory, Collection/Charge off

• Prov/Cm SOL up in 2009

• EX: Derogatory, Collection/Charge off
    • EQ: Derogatory, Collection/Charge off

:confused:I do not know what these are:confused:, I have disputed them with the appropriate CRA's. All come back "Verified". Any advice on what I should do regarding this issues? (my father and I have the Same first and last names [different middle names]

Secondly I am dealing with :twisted:Arrow financial Services:twisted:; A tough nut to crack from what I have heard. Again i was unaware this CA on my report I have never received any letters or phone calls from them. So I sent them an "untimely" DV letter back on Feb 11th (CMRRR) have the green card, no response. Sent another letter along with a copy of the first letter and the green cards from the USPS on March 13th (they signed for it on the 17th). and surprise no response as of today. I also sent out letters to the big 3, enclosed the 2 letters, and copies of the green cards. It is still on my CR's. what would be the advice of this forum as to what I should do, or what my next step should be? I want all 4 of these off lol! But I would settle for 50%:rolleyes: at this point. and Arrow those bas&(&*!:evil:

Thanks Guys

:confused:I do not know what these are:confused:, I have disputed them with the appropriate CRA's. All come back "Verified". Any advice on what I should do regarding this issues? (my father and I have the Same first and last names [different middle names]

You never had accounts with HSBC, First Premier, or Providian? After getting the "verified" response from your dispute, did you follow up with a dispute with the OC's?

Secondly I am dealing with :twisted:Arrow financial Services:twisted:; A tough nut to crack from what I have heard. Again i was unaware this CA on my report I have never received any letters or phone calls from them. So I sent them an "untimely" DV letter back on Feb 11th (CMRRR) have the green card, no response. Sent another letter along with a copy of the first letter and the green cards from the USPS on March 13th (they signed for it on the 17th). and surprise no response as of today. I also sent out letters to the big 3, enclosed the 2 letters, and copies of the green cards. It is still on my CR's. what would be the advice of this forum as to what I should do, or what my next step should be? I want all 4 of these off lol! But I would settle for 50%:rolleyes: at this point. and Arrow those bas&(&*!:evil:

Thanks Guys

Did they update your CR to state "disputed"?

You never had accounts with HSBC, First Premier, or Providian? After getting the "verified" response from your dispute, did you follow up with a dispute with the OC's?

Did they update your CR to state "disputed"?

No i have not sent letters to the OC's to ask them to Investigate.

Yes the CRA's list that i disputed the Arrow Account

I have not had an account with any of them. I pulled my CRA's in November for the fist time sense I filed Bankruptcy in 1996 Because I was looking to buy a new car and I found all this crap on it. Have a theory that it could be my fathers accounts or something (not sure if that is possible or not) Father Recently filed Bankruptcy 2 years ago. (FYI: No Bankruptcy on may CR's)

Don't know what your relationship with your father is like, but is it possible that he used your information to obtain credit when his was starting to go down the drain? I would ask for original contracts from the OCs that bear your signatures, etc and go from there. Good luck!

If you're certain it is not yours, call the OC, and see if they give you details about the account (if they even find it).

Once it is clear it is another person, contact the CRA and ask for the fraud department (or subscribe to the trial fraud alert thingy). things come off a lot quicker that way, considering it is not your data, just be sure to have some facts from the OC to support your position. (never lived at the address stated, different dob etc)

Send the CA's a C&D letter telling them this is not your debt and absent validation response (requested twice etc), continued collection activity against YOU will result in a lawsuit.