Closed Orchard card or not?

Hello,

I have a question that maybe I can get an answer, I now have a 5,000 limit with NFCU Visa and 3,000 NFCU Mastercard. Since my CL for Orchard is 300 dollars and they are not known to give CLI, should I close this account?

Thanks in advance.:confused:

If you aren't paying an annual fee, then I say keep it. It's another positive TL.

I have a low limit Orchard card and I like to use it for online purchases. I figure if my credit card number is ever stolen, they'll only be able to charge a few hundred dollars. If my high limit cards were ever stolen, I'd be in a whole heap of trouble.

Orchard gives CLIs. Call and ask for one. If you tell them you're going to close the account, they will 99% of the time give you one.

Whether or not you should really close it depends on what else you have open, and whether or not it's your oldest account. If it's good, long history, then keep it for a while longer.

Orchard gives CLIs. Call and ask for one. If you tell them you're going to close the account, they will 99% of the time give you one.

Whether or not you should really close it depends on what else you have open, and whether or not it's your oldest account. If it's good, long history, then keep it for a while longer.

yeah, but they normally charge you for the CLI...if they give it at all.