Woweee! TU FICO!!!

LeslieR

WTG Leslie!!! If you keep doing the right things, 700 in a month or two.

FYI: I to have the WaMu FICO and my WaMu FICO is within 1 point of my Mortgage Score on TU, which I just pulled. So the WaMu FICO is indeed a "good" score, at least for me.

So congrats again!

WTG Leslie!!! If you keep doing the right things, 700 in a month or two.

FYI: I to have the WaMu FICO and my WaMu FICO is within 1 point of my Mortgage Score on TU, which I just pulled. So the WaMu FICO is indeed a "good" score, at least for me.

So congrats again!

Thanks Houdino!

Yes, the WaMu score is a FICO, not FAKO. It's the same number you'd get if you paid at myfico.com - otherwise they couldn't use the tradename and copyright symbol next to "FICO". So, this is a great deal we have w/ WaMu! ;)

...Yes, the WaMu score is a FICO, not FAKO. It's the same number you'd get if you paid at myfico.com - otherwise they couldn't use the tradename and copyright symbol next to "FICO". So, this is a great deal we have w/ WaMu! ;)

True, but it is a "Bankcard FICO score provided by: TransUnion", meaning it is "weighted" slightly different from a "Classic" FICO.

And yes, I think it's a great deal w/WaMu along with the free checking! I like the monthly tracking chart of your FICO score, too.

True, but it is a "Bankcard FICO score provided by: TransUnion", meaning it is "weighted" slightly different from a "Classic" FICO.

And yes, I think it's a great deal w/WaMu along with the free checking! I like the monthly tracking chart of your FICO score, too.

BTW, does WaMu only update the score monthly?