FICO increase due to AU Account

I just updated my credit report (my last reprt was from early this month) I was added to 3 of my wifes credit cards as an Auth. User. only 1 of them has reported so far. with that, my score went from 568 to 576. woo hoo. Ill take all the help I can get right now. I have several items in dispute right now and am confident that once the results of the dispute come It will be even higher.

Looks like for now anyway, Authorized User accounts still ave an impact on FICO score.

That's actually kind of a small bump. Is it a newish account or is close to maxed out or over 50%? If so, paying the card down will have a more dramatic effect, and time opened to a lesser extent.

Yes, when I got added to two of my dad's old, low usage accounts my TU score went up 50 points and my EX score went up 25 points. I can't get the accounts to show up on EQ because EQ refuses to allow me to add my dad's address as a previous address. (To explain: The AU users accounts wouldn't show on any of my credit reports until I added his address, the address on the account, as a former address).

Funny, isn't it? It's very easy for the JDBs to add an address to your a CR and then add an account that isn't yours, but very difficult for a consumer to add an address to his/her own CR.

Why not spend $10 and get a duplicte drivers lics. and dispute an item on your exp report and send a copy of that lics. in your dispute. they will update your address to that one and you will have your AU account. Then a month later dispute another and correct your address, leaving the other as a "previous address"?

That's actually kind of a small bump. Is it a newish account or is close to maxed out or over 50%? If so, paying the card down will have a more dramatic effect, and time opened to a lesser extent.

The account has been opened since March 2007 and it has a limit of $6300.00 the balance is zero.

I disagree. If it s her own father, at some point she lived with him, yes?:confused:
Your drivers license has to have your current address on it.

In PA, you have 30 days to inform the DMV if you've moved, otherwise you're heavily fined.

In PA, you have 30 days to inform the DMV if you've moved, otherwise you're heavily fined.

I did live with my dad (at one point in time, I'm in my 40s). I didn't seriously consider getting a driver's license with his address. I just want EQ to add his address to the list of former addresses they have. This is strange, usually it's EX that's a PITA about doing anything, but they were no problem, nor was TU.

I guess this ultimately won't matter pretty soon, I've heard that FICO '08 is supposed to go into effect in May.

this is all true in NC as well, however in NC you can log on to the DMW and get a Duplicate license for free. You may put whatever address you want.