Charge Off Account Question regarding dates

Quick question. If I have a charged off account that way paid in full back in March 2006 can Americredit report to EQ that it is a charged off account but are showing on time payments also can someone look at this payment schedule for me because I don't think it's right and can get it deleted by the way they are reporting the late payments.

2008 - On time payment for entire year

2007 - On time payment for entire year

2006 - CO - 01/2006, 02/2006

On time payment for 03/2006 - 12/2006

2005 - 30 Days Late - 01/05, 03/05, 04/05, 06/05, 08/05

60 Days Late - 09/05, 11/05

90 Days Late - 10/05, 12/05

2004 - 30 Days Late - 01/04, 02/04, 03/04, 04/04, 11/04

60 Days Late - 09/04, 10/04, 12/04

2003 - 30 Days Late - 06/03, 07/03, 08/03

These are my following questions :

(1) In 09/2004 how can I be 60 days later before I am 30 days late and an on time payment was recorded in 08/2004.

(2) In 10/2004 how can I be 60 days later again when I wasn't 30 days late the month before.

(3) In 2005 it shows me 30 days late in 08/2005, the 60 days in 09/05, then 90 days in 10/ 2005 and back to 60 days late in 11/05, and then 90 again in 12/2005 is it me or is my math a little messed up. I can't go from 90 to 60 and then again back to 90 days late without first becoming 30 days late.

(4) In 01/06 & 02/06 reporting CO on my account.

(5) 03/06 to Present On time payments to date.

Can someone please help me figure this out. Idisputed with EQ and they verified. What should I do next?

Easy, dtronx, we're here to help each other, not degrade...

I also looked at your post, and wasn't really able to make any real sense of it. But, here's some thoughts...

The "late" stuff is probably immaterial and not always logical. Its really more of a "status" than an actual event. You don't have to pass through one status to get to another.

Charge off is also a non-event as far as we are concerned. All that really means is that they took a CO against P&L, but, since you apparentlly brought it current, their un-charged it off. No big deal.

That is what I am trying to figure out. Because they are reporting me as a CO status in 01/06 & 02/06 but are reporting my current from then on. And I was told that it's impossible to be 60 days late before you are 30 days late.

It looks to me like the important stuff is...you were at least 90 days late in 12/05 (how you got to that status is immaterial), so they did a CO in 1/06.

You paid it off in 3/06. The only real discrepancy is them reporting any payments after that. Is the account still open?

Remember, CO is just a status. You can establish a new status (paid in full), but that doesn't change the fact that its status was CO'd at one point.

that's the problem. I shouldn't have been 90+ late in 12/05 because made a payment in 11/05 and it shows me 60 days late. So if I right in 12/05 I should have been only 30 days late and not 90. And then in 01/06 60 days late not a CO. Also the account is closed so I cant see why they keep reporting on payments for the past 1 1/2 years.

that's the problem. I shouldn't have been 90+ late in 12/05 because made a payment in 11/05 and it shows me 60 days late. So if I right in 12/05 I should have been only 30 days late and not 90. And then in 01/06 60 days late not a CO. Also the account is closed so I cant see why they keep reporting on payments for the past 1 1/2 years.
You can indeed dispute with the CRAs that the account was closed, and therefore should not have been reported. Other than that, there just isn't much there. The only...only...reported information that matters at all is the DOFD and / or the date closed.

Why would anyone want to help you after that? Do you enjoy helping people that cop an attitude and degrade you?
I guess I feel that most of the poeple that come here are really getting beat up enough by the CAs and JDBs of the world. I'll ignore their attitude and offer what help I can.

(Besides, there other "free advice" forums around where the regulars get there jollies out of belittling anyone who asks a question...this isn't one of them).

dtronx: My comment wasn't meant to anger or offend you. I thought about editing out all but the last sentence and realized that you wouldn't know WHY you were not getting a response. I didn't mean to sound shrill and sought only for you to re-examine the form of your post, not make you feel bad for posting. Even your insulting retort contained an error that makes it difficult to understand.

We are all here typing away, trying to get our point across. Sometimes it comes out okay, other times, not so good. But to post something confusing and difficult to read and follow that up with impatience is counterproductive. I can read your frustration, but still can't tell what you are looking for or figure out what to type to help. So, I'll just apologize. :)

Ok we'll see what happens. I sent a dispute to EQ & TU regarding the account. I also sent a letter to Americredit for verification of the account and what they are reporting is correct. I'll let you know what happens.

OK, I at least got an update from EQ regarding this Americredit account in which they were reporting with errors that they cleaned up some of it but didn't fix it all yet.

They corrected all my late payments and everything that they should have so I still have a couple 30 days here and there and 3-4 60 days but they still have it as a charged off account.

Will update when I hear back after disputing with them again asking how I could be a CO before i'm 60, 90, 120 late.