Getting picky here trying to get a delete.

BTO429

I disputed an account that is a collections. It is for a Hollywood video account. The CA up dated and verified on EQ and they have it listed as medical. I know I ay be reaching here but can I redispute or should I get nasty with something else. I think the CA is trying to deceive the CRA into reporting it because they cant really verify it.

I disputed an account that is a collections. It is for a Hollywood video account. The CA up dated and verified on EQ and they have it listed as medical. I know I ay be reaching here but can I redispute or should I get nasty with something else. I think the CA is trying to deceive the CRA into reporting it because they cant really verify it.

Read my thread and let's start a revolution http://debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284123

I assume you DV the CA abut this account first, correct? I would send another DV out to the CA and wait for their response. Once you get that response back(if you get a response), I would send a letter off to the Credit bureau to investigate and explain the steps you have taken. If they come back again as verified I would contact the BBB and after that investigation if nothing is done I would sue in small claims court.

I assume you DV the CA abut this account first, correct? I would send another DV out to the CA and wait for their response. Once you get that response back(if you get a response), I would send a letter off to the Credit bureau to investigate and explain the steps you have taken. If they come back again as verified I would contact the BBB and after that investigation if nothing is done I would sue in small claims court.

I would skip the 2nd DV try. If they dont' respond the first time after giving them enough days to respond allowed by law, then file a complaint with BBB and state AG. I just came into the conclusion that all 3 CRAs do their verifications in-house and don't actually contact the OC. They just weigh it out the 30 days to make it seem like they do.

I would skip the 2nd DV try. If they dont' respond the first time after giving them enough days to respond allowed by law, then file a complaint with BBB and state AG. I just came into the conclusion that all 3 CRAs do their verifications in-house and don't actually contact the OC. They just weigh it out the 30 days to make it seem like they do.

I wholeheartedly disagree. I'm with Northern Lights on this one. You need to show a pattern of willful noncompliance, and your repeated attempts to correct it.

You might be able to use this to your advantage, and try for a PFD.

What I was trying to get at here is this account is listed as medical bill. It is not a medical bill it is for an account with a video store. I dont know if the CRA screwed up or if the CA is trying to deceive the CRA into reporting it when they cant verify that it is mine.