Jump to content

I'm suing creditor, need law ref, help

Recommended Posts

My creditor has violated the FCBA.

The FTC site says "You can sue a creditor who violates the FCBA. If you win, you may be awarded damages, plus twice the amount of any finance charge - as long as

it's between $100 and $1,000."

I can't find the FCBA statute that supports suing for damages. What's the USC number I should reference in my suit?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.