Mega Post Whores

admin

Well I have to be good at something. 8]

I've been staying up too late at night and posting here.

Now before anybody says it I have not been in off topic as much lately and trying to make helpful post in other topics. 8-)

Well I'm trying to figure out the Whole stock market and investing thing right now so my post should be dropping off.

Well I have to be good at something. 8]

I've been staying up too late at night and posting here.

Now before anybody says it I have not been in off topic as much lately and trying to make helpful post in other topics. 8-)

Well I'm trying to figure out the Whole stock market and investing thing right now so my post should be dropping off.

I've been doing the same thing. Trying to get more helpful posts in the other topics too. :D

I've been doing the same thing. Trying to get more helpful posts in the other topics too. :D

You have some great knowlage under your belt.:D

I like reading a lot of your posts that I don't even comment on.:rolleyes:

You have given me some great outside the box Ideas.;)

I'm sure you will be a big help to others.:D

You have some great knowlage under your belt.:D

I like reading a lot of your posts that I don't even comment on.:rolleyes:

You have given me some great outside the box Ideas.;)

I'm sure you will be a big help to others.:D

Thanks for the kudos Ttiggers, I try. I've seen it too much where people's mistakes get held against them and it isn't fair. I actually went into my CU at work and somehow it came out about me getting my house soon. The girl was like well come back when you're ready for a mortgage. I told her no, they had kicked me to the curb too many times when I tried to apply for even small loans. I have a better CU that is willing to give me everything I need. She was like who is that and I bet they can't beat our rate. I let her know it was NFCU and told her the rate I was qouted and she tried to hide her big eyes. lol. She wanted all my info so that she could check into my file. I told her no, when i tried to clear it up they just hung up on me. I'm soured on them now and I'm moving all my banking to them. She was just floored.

I like fighting as the underdog and willing to show people how to do it too. Had lots of teachers here to help me when i got started, now it's my turn to give a little back. ;)

If one looks at the average posts per day, given how recently Amerikaner joined CIC, I'd say he's the #1 post whore.

awww...nice to be loved :p

Though my post per day count is skewed - as this account is a newer one...May of 2007. I had an older one, and J_snow backdated the "join date" for me. So really...I've got 2x more per day (average)

:p