Mega Post Whores

admin

TTig has 22.xx posts per day while Ameri has 7.xx posts per day. TTig is the biggest whore!
Mo - see post number 34 in this thread. Then recalculate :p

Ok, not that it matters but if we are going by post per day and we take post #34 into account that would leave me with 22 post per day and Amerikaner With 14 post per day 7X2=14 even at 3X per day =21 I would still be in the lead.

Are my calculations Wrong?

OK THIS account (with this post count) was created in May of 2007. For the sake of argument, let's say May 1st (I"m being a bit generous). So may 1st till today is about 345 days. Divide my post count (currently at 6153) by the number of days since May 1, 2007 (345):

6153/345= 17.8

So TTiggers apparenlty is still the biggest (most frequent per day) poster...but in light of this new evidence, I refer your attention to post numbers 97 and 98 in this thread.

OK THIS account (with this post count) was created in May of 2007. For the sake of argument, let's say May 1st (I"m being a bit generous). So may 1st till today is about 345 days. Divide my post count (currently at 6153) by the number of days since May 1, 2007 (345):

6153/345= 17.8

So TTiggers apparenlty is still the biggest (most frequent per day) poster...but in light of this new evidence, I refer your attention to post numbers 97 and 98 in this thread.

Yes, I can't argue that point.

All I can say is that it is more like a space shuttle vs a missile.

No we put those big sumo wrestler outfits on before the Whore on Whore violence begins

Oh wow, I'm gonna have to pull out the camera for that one. Grown men in diapers. Gonna be interesting!! Just add a little mud or jello then us chickies can watch the men wrestle in it for a change. ;)

Oh wow, I'm gonna have to pull out the camera for that one. Grown men in diapers. Gonna be interesting!! Just add a little mud or jello then us chickies can watch the men wrestle in it for a change. ;)

I had a dream.. ah .. NIGHTMARE.. I pictured isislc sitting ringside, after work, with her "crew" of other drunk'n gawkers shouting: "Hey you big giant tub-o-man, tear off his diaper and give us a REAL show!!! YEEEE HAAAA!!!!"

I regretfully withdraw my nomination...

sorry is...