I got the goods on the low life CA

I have been in a battle with a CA (Bluestone Investments)for almost a year now. They say I owe them $10,000 Because the CA purchased my account from Metris Bank the original creditor (which is HSBC) and that they are the assignee.To make a long story short they lost on the lower court and then appealed and the case was sent straight to Arbitration..In PA the courts can do that.They subpoena HSBC for statements .They were sent 6 copies of statements, no contract.no payment history..so since 10/07/03 no payment was made..a year before they sold it.and last purchase I made was 3/18/2004..Also ..here's the kicker..HSBC attached this letter to the statements..here is an excerpt " Said agreement and account was, on 10/21/2004 sold, transfrered and set over unto Worldwide Asset Purchasing, LLC, with full power and authority ......Worldwide Asset Purchasing, LLC has complete authority to settle, adjust, compromise and satisfy the same and that Metris Companies, Inc. has no further interest in said debt for any purpose"..is that a bomb to the low life CA Bluestone Investments or What..? They've always claimed they were assigned by Metris and that they owned the debt,,this says differentlly....What do you think??

4-4-2008 Get this..here's more... I disputed the account with equifax and Transunion and I and ask HSBC the OC for validation and that putting negative reports on my account is a violation of FCRA...and they could be sued for $1,000 per violation plus legal fees and pain and suffering.....Guess what...? they caved in and erased this account from all 3 credit bureaus and they sent me a letter apologizing and placing my address on the do not solicit list....Check Mate!!...Yahhhoooooooo! I will not advise the low life CA that I have received this letter, I'm going to wait a while and let them add up the violations by letting them continue lying..that's 5 deletions in 3 weeks.....to all of you out there with the same problems I only have one advice....keep writing those letters and always send it AATN: Legal DEpt. and always use the lawsuit and violations to pursuade these scumbags to back off......

Thats great jets1934! You give me hope. I'm just beginning my debt validation right now. It's certainly a daunting task to figure out how to do everything right...right process for different situations, etc.

Been buried in financial woes after my divorce and housing market collapse last couple yrs...credit got crushed but after finding this site and hearing stories such as yours, now finally trying to recitate my credit score...hope is not completely lost!

• 5 months later...

Came back from my long awaited forced mediation battle with Bluestone investments , a low life CA in Pennsylvania on August 12, 2008. Went to court that morning, the low life CA lawyer , I understood he was one of the top 3 partners in the lawfirm, showed up with the secretary that handles their paperwork as a witness (ha..ha.ha how pathetic) He claims that she had knowledge of ..get this..the original debt..she claim my debt was valid because she had received the paperwork from the original creditor..(which was a lie because the debt was never sold to them directly). I immediately asked for a copy of the original contract/terms ,and when and where this contract was signed,they tried to show the mediator a generic credit card contract,but i kept hammering them, about their accounting practices, how they verify debts, how much they pay for them,.In the end I scribbled on a piece of paper and I wrote "You owe me $1,00,000" and gave it to the mediators. I explained to them (there was 3 of them) that this is what this lawsuit amounted to, no proof , no witnesses. Just a piece of paper stating that I owed. They agreed with me and 2 days later I got a letter in the mail stating judgment in favor of the defendant, that would be me. I made that high price lawyer look so stupid..they thought I was going to cave in and settle if they drown me with paperwork, but thanks to this site I beat them handily...YAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!