ad2s07

Defeated Paragon Way! Bye Bye

I have been going back and forwards with Paragon Way to validate this debt. They sent me a print out statement on their letterhead and I thought that was verification, but as I continued to read many threads I saw differently. So I disputed with EX and TU two times and they verified on both. But this is where they messed up, on my EX report they added this account twice. This was all I needed to fire back. I filed a complaint with the BBB and TX AG on 3/31/08. I also disputed the new account with EX on 3/31/08. Today both accounts are gone from EX. The funny thing is I also sent out a ITS on Friday and they haven't received it yet and they still deleted these accounts. Hopefully they will delete from the TU and EQ. Things are looking good. Thanks CIC.

With theses two collections being gone, my EX score is now 598. :eek: I am too excited. :PartyTime: I just know my ficos are in the mid 600's. I will pulled later this year when I get more results. Can't wait for it to be gone from the other two CRA. Just check TU report and it's gone bye-bye. Score jumped 9 points. I'm having a lovely day so far.

:everybodyclap::BigDance:

I checked my report today and they are gone from my EQ report. This one took a little longer but I got victory at the end8-) I am so happy. Can't wait to see how this will impact my score. Making great progress, looks like I will be meeting my goal very soon! Thanks CIC:IThankYou::BigDance::PartyTime:

I have been going back and forwards with Paragon Way to validate this debt. They sent me a print out statement on their letterhead and I thought that was verification, but as I continued to read many threads I saw differently. So I disputed with EX and TU two times and they verified on both. But this is where they messed up, on my EX report they added this account twice. This was all I needed to fire back. I filed a complaint with the BBB and TX AG on 3/31/08. I also disputed the new account with EX on 3/31/08. Today both accounts are gone from EX. The funny thing is I also sent out a ITS on Friday and they haven't received it yet and they still deleted these accounts. Hopefully they will delete from the TU and EQ. Things are looking good. Thanks CIC.

Experian is always doing that. I had it happen once with a collection from Midland Credit Management, and a stupid Credit card that I had. Both are off now, but that seems to be unique to them.

I've been trying to get Paragon Way to validate for a few months now. After three DV letters with no response I filed a BBB complaint as well as TX AG complaint and a new dispute for the entry. The CRAs deleted the listing and I just got a response from BBB saying that Paragon Way has not responded to their investigation request. We'll see if it shows back up or not.

Well, I recieved a copy of a response from Paragon Way to the BBB and it states that they validated the debt back in October of 07. Funny that I didn't even know about it until Feb of 08, maybe they are psychic. They have deleted the entries from my CR's, or more precisely I think they just didn't verify when I redisputed the entries with the CRAs. I sent a follow up letter to the BBB rebutting their response and am waiting to hear back from the Texas AGs office. They sent a letter letting me know that an investigation was being started but I haven't heard anything since.

Kinda weird email from BBB received yesterday. I got an email from the media coordinator of the BBB in Austin. She says that she had read over my complaint and that it fits what NBC Investigatvie Reports has been looking for for violations of consumer rights in respect to collections. She asked if I would allow her to release my contact info to them so that they may call me and discuss my situation.

Not sure what I think about this. I don't want my name out there, at least not because of a debt, so I think I may pass.