AboveAverage

16 Out of 18 EX Inquiries removed!!!!!

I place a fraud alert on my Experian yesterday 4/18 and disputed 17/26 inquires. Within two hrs after placing my fraud alert and I followed the instructions from OP all 17 inquires were deleted 4/19. You must speak to the fraud dept. They will have you go down the list or to make it faster in my case the Rep name the inquries and I said either yes if it was valid or no if it wasn't valid. Only 9 inquries left and I will disputed five because they are not tied to any accounts. Just an FYI all but one of my inquiries I had deleted were not tied to any tradeline except for one and I was sweating bullets because he was going fast naming the inquiries and that was got included.

Thanks OP :p

I posted this in another thread, but wanted this in it's own as well so that others might see it too. Getting INQs off from EX is totally possible! I did it by doing the steps below:

Out of 18 INQs, I got 16 DELETED!!!

The 2 that remain are from the pulls that gave me the credit (HSBC and MACYS). The other 16 are gone. (Note: You might need to put a Fraud Alert on your report to get this done...I had to ask for the Fraud Department and they put me through Special Handling)

It was implied that my inquiries were put up due to fraud...because I did place a fraud alert on all three, I think this is why this flew.

1) Get the Experian report number that comes from your Experian credit report. You will need that to get through the phone system.

2) Call 1-800-493-1058

3) Input the number you found in step 1 and your last four of your social security number

4) Immediately say agent

5) Wait for CSR to come on

6) Ask to be transferred to Fraud Department (Special Handling) due to INQs put up due to fraud

7) Explain to CSR #2 that you might have had INQs put up due to fraud.

8) She will ask you which one one by one...just run down the list. You can try to put INQs that are attached to TLs on your report, but most likely it won't fly.

Pulled my TC and CIP today...while CIP still showed 18 (I pulled that one first), TC showed 2 EXP INQs! MAN, I LOVE THIS SITE!! If you follow this exactly, you may get those Experian INQs removed. It worked for me.

Please hook me up with some green bars if this works for you. (Or thanks will be cool too).

Okay, I think I got the script down. Did it raise your score or were able to tell?

Okay, I think I got the script down. Did it raise your score or were able to tell?

Between those INQs and my student loan baddie getting removed which I put in another thread, check out my signature. It jumped 44 points total.

By themselves, I can't tell you how much it jumped (but I'm sure it did). Did I find it worth it? Oh YEAH!!!

Since I place the fraud alert it was added to other two bureaus and now i'm unable to do daily pulls from TC & myprivacymatters. When I called the Rep ask if any accts were fradulently open and I said no. Now I regret not saying yes to the only degrogatory collection thats on my credit file. No other regrets.

Since I place the fraud alert it was added to other two bureaus and now i'm unable to do daily pulls from TC & myprivacymatters. When I called the Rep ask if any accts were fradulently open and I said no. Now I regret not saying yes to the only degrogatory collection thats on my credit file. No other regrets.

I had that problem with TC, but the fraud alert is only EX. Once the CSR verified my information, I was able to do daily pulls again.

See this thread: http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=284907.

Hope this helps.

I will call on Mon to verify my identity. So I can access TC and Myprivacymatters. Thanks a bunch

I know this is rather pricey, but there is also MyFico. I don't do daily pulls with it, because it is way too expensive to do so, but you can check your FICO with it as well as any updates.

most people only pull their FICOs quarterly. That's frequent enough, IMHO.

That is if you can hold out that long!!

I was bad and pulled mine a month early.

true dat. I'm going to try and wait until the end of May to pull again, cuz that's when all my CCs will be back down under 10%. But I don't know if I can! :p

most people only pull their FICOs quarterly. That's frequent enough, IMHO.

I should go to that, but I have been so curious to see what the deletions do to my FICO score. There has been a major change in it these last 2 months, but I probably won't check it again until Aug or Sept, unless something else comes up that compels me to look at it sooner.

true dat. I'm going to try and wait until the end of May to pull again, cuz that's when all my CCs will be back down under 10%. But I don't know if I can! :p

We need a Myfico anonymous club to help with the temptation.

We need a Myfico anonymous club to help with the temptation.

That should be another subsection under credit repair. Headlines in the paper should say, "did pay their electric bill, spent all their money on my FICO!" :eek:

Or something like that

That should be another subsection under credit repair. Headlines in the paper should say, "did pay their electric bill, spent all their money on my FICO!" :eek:

Or something like that

"Further in debt due to Myfico addiction"

Do we need a 12 step program?

You only needed to verify your identity. It happened to me to, but I called them, asked me accounts that were on my reports and I was able to bump away. :)

step 1 - step away from the computer

step 2 - fix yourself a drink

step 3 - turn OFF the computer

step 4 - drink your beverage, make another.

step 5 - go to bed

step 6 - get up in the morning and make a list of all the creditors or CAs that you have had removed form your reports

continued...

Fico...it makes heroin seem like a soda....LMAO.

Just deal with the shakes, man....just deal with the shakes.

step 5 - go to bed

step 6 - get up in the morning and make a list of all the creditors or CAs that you have had removed form your reports

continued...

Part 2??

step 7 - apologize for having them removed from your reports, offer to "make good"

step 8 - renege on "make good" offer - say you were off your meds and speaking crazy

step 9 - get some meds

step 10 - turn on computer

step 11 - go to myfico.com, review your FICO scores again, just to make sure they're where they were yesterday.

Step 12 - buy today's FICO scores, becuase something may have changed since yesterday.

8-)

step 5 - go to bed

continued...

In all honesty...the amount of money (with the 25% discounts, of course) I spent on Fico, I was spending 5-6 times more at the bar weekly. I just can't personally spend 38 bucks daily like I was pulling from TC.....that's f'in crazy.

I'll say this much...I know I will be doing it the next time I see my one SL baddie go from TC and EQ. But then that's it! LOL

Damn you, myfico!!

In all honesty...the amount of money (with the 25% discounts, of course) I spent on Fico, I was spending 5-6 times more at the bar weekly. I just can't personally spend 38 bucks daily like I was pulling from TC.....that's f'in crazy.

I'll say this much...I know I will be doing it the next time I see my one SL baddie go from TC and EQ. But then that's it! LOL

Damn you, myfico!!

You know TC does not charge you daily right?

Now I am in the single digits in Inquiries on TU! I have had literally half the my inquiries bumped off of EQ. Got more to go though.

Now I am in the single digits in Inquiries on TU! I have had literally half the my inquiries bumped off of EQ. Got more to go though.

INQs DO NOT BUMP off of EQUIFAX!

Only TransUnion!

"I just can't personally spend 38 bucks daily like I was pulling from TC.....that's f'in crazy. "

Make sense now? In other words, I can't see myself spending 38 bucks daily on myfico as if I was pulling daily from TC.

INQs DO NOT BUMP off of EQUIFAX!

Only TransUnion!

They do for me. I had 56, and I know I am down to 27. They are not from old age either.

You may wonder, did I go crazing trying to get credit the answer is yes. What it is is that all the department stores that I was interested in getting credit from ALL pull EQ around here. Almost none of them pull TU, and a hand fill pull EX. I also had a auto refinance and car search on there too though. Once I found this site, and staring looking at it, I backed off from applying quite a bit until my credit score came up some.

"I just can't personally spend 38 bucks daily like I was pulling from TC.....that's f'in crazy. "

Make sense now? In other words, I can't see myself spending 38 bucks daily on myfico as if I was pulling daily from TC.

Yup, I need to go see the eye doctor. :)++