It happened to meeee???

CleverCynic

Wow, well I just got off the phone with Wachovia. Good thing I'm a nutcase about my accounts because I see two pending charges that are definitely NOT mine... in fact, the services themselves seem to be tools of fraud.

tollfreeforwarding.com which apparently is a service that makes any phone number appear to be situated in Lancaster PA - $20

YAPON.net - some company using VOIP for unlimited text or something - $12

Anyway, the bank knocked them out and I get to do a fraud affadavit and be without a card for a week.

Anyway, guess it can happen to anyone!!!!

Wow, well I just got off the phone with Wachovia. Good thing I'm a nutcase about my accounts because I see two pending charges that are definitely NOT mine... in fact, the services themselves seem to be tools of fraud.

tollfreeforwarding.com which apparently is a service that makes any phone number appear to be situated in Lancaster PA - $20

YAPON.net - some company using VOIP for unlimited text or something - $12

Anyway, the bank knocked them out and I get to do a fraud affadavit and be without a card for a week.

Anyway, guess it can happen to anyone!!!!

:) $32...be grateful. I found out that some chick in Ohio was the would be recipient of my $658. The police said I could file the report if I wanted to with the Marion, Ohio Police Department. But then I'd have to fly out there to testify and all that.

I told him flat out, I'd do it, but then he said at best they would get probation. Honestly, they didn't get away with it, but what if, you know?

At least they didn't get to keep it. Did you file a police report as well?