Credit Agency list me as deceased???

One of the big three credit agencies has me listed as being 'deceased', which I clearly am not. I have the same name as my mother, who passed away. They have three items on my credit report which belonged to her, not me. I have never even had credit or tried to have credit with those companies. I have written this particular credit bureau letters and to date, have still received no response. Any suggestions on what to do???

One of the big three credit agencies has me listed as being 'deceased', which I clearly am not. I have the same name as my mother, who passed away. They have three items on my credit report which belonged to her, not me. I have never even had credit or tried to have credit with those companies. I have written this particular credit bureau letters and to date, have still received no response. Any suggestions on what to do???

You say you have written but what did you write? Did you dispute these items as not mine?

You say you have written but what did you write? Did you dispute these items as not mine?

I sent them a registered letter. Disputed the items and even included a copy of my mother's death certificate, along with copies of her credit cards with the account numbers that Experian has listed as being mine.

I sent them a registered letter. Disputed the items and even included a copy of my mother's death certificate, along with copies of her credit cards with the account numbers that Experian has listed as being mine.

I would send an ITS and then get a Naca attorney who knows this area of law. Can you say cha-ching........