Jump to content

Can we sue? If so, for what exactly?

Recommended Posts

My husband received two collection letters in the mail yesterday from the same CA. Instead of having his name on the address the post office uses, they had his social security number. It seems like this would be a violation, but I can't figure out what category it would fall under.

2nd, would this be a lawsuit we could do ourselves or do we need to hire a lawyer?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.