Harvard Collections

jbkab1

If you do end up having to pay Harvard Collections I would def. try to get a PFD. I had an old electric bill that wasn't even mine, but it was only for $65 so I paid it. I did that before I found this website. I try to dispute it to see if they will not verify it since i already paid it but they update it all the time.

Harvard collections is like a mom and pop collection agency. I believe they only have one employee and her name is Betty.

Thanks for your input, I sent a validation letter out certified mail about 5 weeks ago and haven't heard anything more since.

What upset me the most about this Co. was that they represented themselves to be the Dept. of Revenue. They answered the phone "Tax Unit". When they originally called we were led to believe we were talking with the Dept. of Revenue by the person on the phone.

If you do end up having to pay Harvard Collections I would def. try to get a PFD. I had an old electric bill that wasn't even mine, but it was only for $65 so I paid it. I did that before I found this website. I try to dispute it to see if they will not verify it since i already paid it but they update it all the time.

Harvard collections is like a mom and pop collection agency. I believe they only have one employee and her name is Betty.

How very true. Yes, I have also spoken with Betty.

I disputed something they were reporting and they sent me a letter asking for proof that I paid the debt. I was like, WHAT? I am asking you to inform me what this debt is even for. Of course, no response. I even offered to pay this as a PFD, and once again, no response from them. I thought my only recourse was to file a complaint with the BBB, but they are not a member of the BBB. I am planning on filing a grievance with ACA, of which they are a member.

Mom and Pop is exactly right.