Waiver of service

Last year, I had seen online where a retarded JDB had filed against me. I had my answer and countersuit ready in a few days, but had to wait forever for those bozos to finally serve me.

I had contemplated just filing all my stuff anyway along with a some sort of waiver of service typed up on pleading paper, but wasn't sure if there even was such a thing.

Last year, I had seen online where a retarded JDB had filed against me. I had my answer and countersuit ready in a few days, but had to wait forever for those bozos to finally serve me.

I had contemplated just filing all my stuff anyway along with a some sort of waiver of service typed up on pleading paper, but wasn't sure if there even was such a thing.

You need to look up your state's RCP. In Texas you file a waiver of service under Rule 11 (you have to cite the specific rule that allows you to waive service). Just send a copy to the CA like you would send any other motion.