Talked to OC on a medical bill ane they will back off

BTO429

I had a CA hounding me and reporting to my CR about a 1600 dollar medical collection. I found out by digging hard who the OC was I went to the hospital admin and talked with them. The OC called me today and told me that it was a mix up with their medical billing dept. The bill is from 2006 when my son was born and they had my insurance info. The OC told me that since they made the mistake they would recall the collections and eat the cost themselves.

I had a CA hounding me and reporting to my CR about a 1600 dollar medical collection. I found out by digging hard who the OC was I went to the hospital admin and talked with them. The OC called me today and told me that it was a mix up with their medical billing dept. The bill is from 2006 when my son was born and they had my insurance info. The OC told me that since they made the mistake they would recall the collections and eat the cost themselves.

Congrats!

I have found out that all this credit repair takes is being smarter than the people trying to collect. just like I was taught in combat infantry school, find the enemies weaknesses and exploit them.

Most CA's that file suit against a person don't have the facts to back up what they say you owe them. The most common strategy a ca uses in court in the default judgment. I have had to go to court twice now over CA's and so far I have won both cases.

My biggest fight in court right now is suing a ca for taking me to court while I was in Iraq. They filed affidavits that said I was not in the military with out even doing any research to back up their claim. The CA says the the affidavit holds all the weight they need to keep the judgment but I have something they do not know about until we go to court. I have a set of federal documents that holds more weight than anything they can file, I have four pages of ORDERS from the military.