credit scores

Hey all just got my credit score from true credit and thanks to this board i have been able to raise them. just wanted to thank everyone for all their help. My score now are TransUnion: 641......Experian: 624......and Equifax 584.......i know these are not the best buth they are a hell of alot better thank they used to be......

check the mortgage forums. lots of good info there. at one time, i think 620 would have put you somewhere where you needed to be but it wasn't the best. considering the market, things have changed. again check in mortgages for the info. FHA is not completely score driven.

good luck

If you got them from true credit, you didn't get your credit scores, you got what we call FAKO's... that's the bad news.

The good news is that in the 600's your actual FICO's are probably higher.

Get fico's at myfico.com... they're pricey though. Find a good promo code for a discount.

7YRSALE works right now for 25% off, and mw01 is a constant standby for 20% off.

What's the difference between FAKOs and FICOs?
Just in case this was a legitmate question..

Although several other organizations (including the credit bureaus) have tried to horn in on the action, anyone who's going to lend you money turns to FICO for an accurate prediction of whether they'll make money from the transavction. FICO scores are the only true credit scores (at this time).

The three credit bureaus don't like having to pay FICO each time one of the people that have signed up for their credit monitoring services wants to see a credit score...so, they've come up with their own...we call those scores "FAKO" because nobody who's going to lend you money looks at them.