Deletion too quick?

stephiep

I called TransUnion and disputed a negative from Applied Bank this morning, but didn't think I had any others in error so that's all I did. I found another error this afternoon... and called back to dispute it, and the lady said that the one from this morning had already been deleted. :shock:

Is that possible? Should I worry about it showing back up? When it's that quick is that an indication of something else, like maybe Applied Bank will report it again? Is it common to be that quick?

TIA

Disputes are handled electronically. When all pistons are firing properly, the data exchange can happen very quickly. I got a written response from TU in mere days, so getting a response, especially the one you've hoped for, in the same day should make you jump for joy!

"...report it again..."

There's no greater statistical chance of this happening after a quick suppression than after a slower one. It's either goinna happen or not. The CRA would have to notify you within 5 business days of a reinsertion. Just keep an eye on your CR and if you see it pop up, and get no 5 day notice, you can contact them again (this time mentioning their little violation).

thanks for the quick replies!

(crossing my fingers now)

For now, I'll go ahead and jump for joy!!! :mrgreen:xdancex:mrgreen:

oh yeah..... edit........ this is my first deletion!!! woohoooo!!!!!

My score sucks and I have 999 more deletions to go........... but woooohoooo!!!!!!

My score sucks and I have 999 more deletions to go........... but woooohoooo!!!!!!

Congrats on your first deletion.

It can become a fun thing to do.

Looks like you have some serious work ahead of you!!

Congrats!! xdancex

I feel the same...My score sucks and I have 999 more deletions to go........... lol