Jump to content


Recommended Posts

The court can provide you with all the documents that have been filed. Don't get ahead of the game just yet. You need to file for improper service. That should stop them from obtaining a judgement just yet. If the judge has already ruled then file to have it overturned due to improper service.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.