TC - Anyone having issues??

lovebug5

Well, according to an Indian gentleman named Bob I spoke with yesterday, it's a temporary issue and should be gone within 24 hours.

According to an Indian gentleman named Warren I spoke with this morning, they're upgrading servers and I may experience some slowdowns, but call back if the problem continues after a few hours.

According to an Indian woman named Jean I spoke with just now, they're upgrading software and check back in 24-48 hours.

So...conclusion is that TC is broken at the moment. That, and TC only employs Indian people with American names :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I'be been having issues trying to get logged on today. When I click on the login link, the page won't fully load. The page header is there, but the rest of the page won't load. It won't even timeout, I've had that window open for about an hour.

Well, according to an Indian gentleman named Bob I spoke with yesterday, it's a temporary issue and should be gone within 24 hours.

According to an Indian gentleman named Warren I spoke with this morning, they're upgrading servers and I may experience some slowdowns, but call back if the problem continues after a few hours.

According to an Indian woman named Jean I spoke with just now, they're upgrading software and check back in 24-48 hours.

So...conclusion is that TC is broken at the moment. That, and TC only employs Indian people with American names :wink:

Where the hell is Lou Dobbs when you need him??? :roflmao: