Does CRAs wait for the 30 days to update?

I submitted a dispute to EX(2 items). But before I have noticed that EX will wait until the 30 day mark to change your report. EQ seems to be the same way. After 30 days I got a bunch of changes to my reports.

TU however will not update the dispute status even though the accounts have already been removed.

Do they have to wait the 30 days since I submitted a dispute? Even if the CA/OC corrects the listing in that time?

Thanks

Just to add, if you had multiple disputes, they will wait until resolving each dispute before updating. They may already know that one item is going to be deleted, for example, but won't update the report until they hear back from ALL data furnishers in your dispute.

Too many variables to know for sure. Time delays between CRA and OC/CA. Time delays between your getting a new copy.

The only predictable thing is...if you dispute by phone, they've got 30 days to respond. If you dispute via www.annualcreditreport.com, they've got 45 dfays.

Is that 30 days from when they receive the dispute as documented by the return receipt, or 30 days from the dispute is mailed as documented by the receipt from the post office from the certified mail receipt?

I have seen it happen both ways. I have seen them come off one by one, and then I have seen it where I thought nothing was going to get deleted, but I had a pleasant surprise when time was up. It could go either way, but it does not really take the CRA 30 days. A DF may tell you that to give themselves time.