Motion to Dismiss my counterclaim filed by JDB

There has been a court date set.

What should I expect at the courtdate, and what do I need to prepare for???

There only defense is that I failed to comply with a civil procedure code in the way that I formatted my counterclaim. But I have amended it and also resubmitted it to the court.

The case is a slam dunk, so much so that I have cousulted with 3 lawyers and they want the case and will only collect there fees when we win. But they want 30% of the counterclaim.

So the lawyers for the JDB are really on the defensive because they have seen the evidence that I have against them.

There has been a court date set.

What should I expect at the courtdate, and what do I need to prepare for???

There only defense is that I failed to comply with a civil procedure code in the way that I formatted my counterclaim. But I have amended it and also resubmitted it to the court.

The case is a slam dunk, so much so that I have cousulted with 3 lawyers and they want the case and will only collect there fees when we win. But they want 30% of the counterclaim.

So the lawyers for the JDB are really on the defensive because they have seen the evidence that I have against them.

I'd say hire the attorneys. If you decide not to hire one...it seems to be that if you think your case is a slam dunk - you've already done your homework.

I have done my research, but of course I am still unexperienced in the law feild except for the couple of civil law classes I took during graduate school. I just want to cover all basics and not allow these scum bags to get off on a technicality. There case against me is almost dead and now they are just trying to keep me from getting a judgement.

I want to be sure that I am prepared for court. xdancex

File an opposition to their motion and quote this case law:

Haines vs Kerner et al.

It was a Supereme Court case where they said that pro se litigants are held to less stringent standards of their pleadings.

You'll have to look it up. That should at leats give you the right to amend your pleadings and re-submit them.

• Like 1