Wfnb

aquamarinebug

CREDITOR

Account Number: XXX Current Status: CHARGE-OFF

Account Owner: Individual Account. High Credit:

Type of Account : Revolving Credit Limit: $0

Term Duration: Terms Frequency: Monthly (due every month)

Date Opened: 2000/12 Balance: $0

Date Reported: 04/2008 Amount Past Due: $0

Date of Last Payment: 09/2005 Actual Payment Amount:

Scheduled Payment Amount: Date of Last Activity: N/A

Date Major Delinquency First Reported: Months Reviewed: 44

Creditor Classification: Activity Description: Transfer/Sold/Paid

Charge Off Amount: $0 Deferred Payment Start Date:

Balloon Payment Amount: $0 Balloon Payment Date:

Date Closed: 08/2002 Type of Loan: Charge Account

Date of First Delinquency: 02/2002

Comments: Charged off account

Okay - again, I am sure this was posted somewhere - but it hasn't been active for awhile- so I am posting a new thread.

Could someone please explain to me what the h* is going on??

I investigated - they updated - LISTING MY LAST PAYMENT AS 2005. NOW, I know for a fact this was transferred to a collection agency waaay before 2005. When I initially contacted WFNB - they couldn't provide me ANY information (maybe back in 04).

AND - to top it off - when I initially investigated in in early april - it technically was scheduled to fall off from the 5/2001 DOFD that was listed. I do have a sob story regarding it - it is actually pretty sad - do I try to plead my case to the OC?? The collection agency is no longer listed...I am so confused this is such a weird acct.

Seems to me like the DOLP might be when the account was CO'd....

but looking at the little chart thing they provide in the credit report - it states 8/2002 as CO.

Should I contact the CRA to see when the date of last activity is? Isn't that the same as the date of the last payment?