wolfpup

i did it! over 700 FICO :)

when i started here in 2004, i was in the 500s. so many collections, mostly medical, but it was bad. i worked hard and started seeing results :)

in 2006, i bought my first house! continued working on adding different credit accts, and keeping debt down.

i just checked myfico score.

TU (my lowest) 683

EX 708

EQ 748!!!!

EQ has always been my lowest. but i cant believe i made it (just about) over 700!

1 charge off on TU from 2001.

but nothing on the others.

i am excited :) just had to share

when i started here in 2004, i was in the 500s. so many collections, mostly medical, but it was bad. i worked hard and started seeing results :)

in 2006, i bought my first house! continued working on adding different credit accts, and keeping debt down.

i just checked myfico score.

TU (my lowest) 683

EX 708

EQ 748!!!!

EQ has always been my lowest. but i cant believe i made it (just about) over 700!

1 charge off on TU from 2001.

but nothing on the others.

i am excited :) just had to share

$50.00 well spent?

Congrats!

$50.00 well spent?

Congrats!

Congrats...you are definitely creditworthy now. Just about, about.....whatever. You're pretty much good. Keep it up.

I had a 480 fico last may....found out yesterday my EX Fico is now 702.

I was approved today for a $9000cl Well Fargo Platinum......Oh happy day....

I had a 480 fico last may....found out yesterday my EX Fico is now 702.

I was approved today for a $9000cl Well Fargo Platinum......Oh happy day....

thats awesome! congrats on the high cl!

Congrats, gives me hope! just temporarily broke the 600 barrier not too long ago, though all my new open accounts pushed this back below 600.

That is absolutely awesome!!

I started this process on March 9, 2008. All scores in the low to mid-500 range. Today, all scores are in the mid to upper 600's. I am pushing for 700 within the next couple of months.

My reward will be a 2009 Nissan Murano AWD.

I was just notified that a Midland account was deleted from my Experian report today. I have one more to go, Torres Credit for $927. The account is "closed" yet they report every single month. I am back-dooring them by mailing payments directly to Com Ed (Com Ed just deposited one of my checks last Friday, so they are accepting direct payment). When that's done, I'm disputing Torres and saying there is no balance on the account, I have no relationship with them and I want it deleted..Torres will have to chase Com Ed for their money, not me..... Then I'm in the clear.

Updates like the ones I'm reading here are definitely inspiring!

My friend had a Murano a couple of years ago and that thing would haul @$$. But just a note, getting from 500 to 600 can be fairly easy, but getting to 700 can be hard. But don't get discouraged, just keep on making payments and keep utilization low.