Ya know, that might have something to do with it. I'm not sure how often Target is soft pulling you, but if they happened to soft pull when that derog showed up...Probably didn't look too good.

Ya know, that might have something to do with it. I'm not sure how often Target is soft pulling you, but if they happened to soft pull when that derog showed up...Probably didn't look too good.

I'm at about 6 months with Tarjay and still at $200. Heck, I bought $63 worth of stuff and took a couple of months to pay it off. It's done this month. I understand nothing at 3 months, I hadn't used the card yet. But, nothing after 6??? Grumble, grumble.

I've had Target since July (first revolving account ever, ty CIC!) and I am still at $200. I let a $60 balance revolve for a couple of months, then paid over for few months, now I'm not using it, they won't up mine either.

nearing the 1 mo. mark w/target. dear target, please up my CL to 500 in a few mos so i can fire fp. lol is that sad 'needing' a 300 CLI on 1 card so you can fire an evil subprime like target so you don't lose 'available credit'? the dreamer of dreamers hopes tarjay shows me some visa lovin, but i'm not holding my breath on that. heck, i'd be happy w/the 500 CL just so i can fire 1subprime.

After 2 tries, I finally got a Target Red Card yesterday. That bank makes such a big deal over this card with a $200 limit. I wonder was it worth it

I also got mine yesterday. I'm going to stick to around 25% usage and PIF before the due date and see what they do.

I'm not overly excited about carrying this one either.

Ive had my Target RedCard for over a year now.. It started at $200 or $300 and is now at $500. I just sent them a letter asking them to convert it to the Visa. They sent me a letter saying no, but that I was more than welcome to apply for the Visa myself. "*Please note that you will not automatically be approved since you have a Target RedCard" LOL.

I don't think I will apply for the Visa. They either can just give it to me or I wont have it.

I received My Target card 3 months ago at $200. I just received the new CLI to $500

I shopped quite often. I would pay $10.00 or $20.00 on the card every single time before I shopped. Along with the regular payment always on time. I probably shopped at Target about 6 times in the three month period since I received the card.

Maybe this can also work for someone. Good luck!:p

Mine started at 200.00, I would charge about 50.00 at a time and make payments, after 3 months it went to 500.00 and is still there.

I got the card in december so it has not been a year yet...I'm hoping for the conversion to the VISA at the 1 year mark.

I have never used the card at a store, only online...I have PIF a few times and it seems to work for me.