whocares

Tax rebates going out early

Got it overnight!! Direct deposited, as promised. By the way for people saying if you used a tax service and e-filed then you won't get DD only a check. Nope, not true. I did my taxes at H & R Block.

Did you get the RAC for your taxes? I had mine done there and they took the fees out of my return. From what I understand that is what's getting you the paper check. My money was supposed to be there today according to the time table for direct deposits and nothing.

Got it overnight!! Direct deposited, as promised. By the way for people saying if you used a tax service and e-filed then you won't get DD only a check. Nope, not true. I did my taxes at H & R Block.
Same deal here. Had my accountant do my taxes for the first time this year. The rebate arrived in my ING Account this morning.

If you used a tax preparer and had the fees deducted from your refund, or you used a tax preparer and had a refund anticipation loan, you will not get a direct deposited check in most cases.

If you just had the tax preparer draw up and efile for you, and paid them with a credit card, or check or something, then you should get direct deposit from the IRS no problem.

Received my direct deposit today, however the amount is incorrect. :evil: I have to pull out my tax return and check the calculator on the IRS website. :roll: I did an estimate caldulation today and the amount came out correctly... the amount I was expecting. So I have to check my paperwork to see where the error occurred. :confused: It doesn't make sense that someone who works and pays dearly into the system should receive the same amount as a person who doesn't make enough money to even file! :ah:ah:ah:

Behaving.

I just want everyone to get the Bush stimulation they need or are entitled to. ;)

You need to shave the Bush out of that statement.

But if you take the Bush out, there would be no stimulation. It was the Bush's idea to stimulate. I heard the Bush say so.

Did you get the RAC for your taxes? I had mine done there and they took the fees out of my return. From what I understand that is what's getting you the paper check. My money was supposed to be there today according to the time table for direct deposits and nothing.

Nope. Since I worked there it was free. And I paid the friends and family rate for my DF.

If you got the RAC your refund was deposited to H & R Block's bank so that's the account number the IRS had for you. It makes sense that they'd cut a check for you rather than sending your money to H & R Block. It sucks though. :-(

Oh well, i guess I'll wait for the check then. It's going to pay on my NFCU card anyways since i used it to buy another car today. :D

DF was laid off then got a new job which takes him on the opposite side of the city from where I work. Sharing one vehicle with our schedules is not practical anymore. I was extrememly ecstatic when i added the car to my insurance with full super coverage like my van and was told it would only cost me $53! I knew they pulled my recent CR!!! :)%

My siggy is already out of date since it has gone up a few more points this week and I have a closed auto loan just report today on my EX. Was originally a 6 year loan paid in 14 months. :D I should have a pretty good hike come monday when the scores update.

I got stimulated this morning!!! Transferred most of it to savings, paid a couple bills, and I can't wait to get my Australia plane ticket!

I got stimulated this morning!!! Transferred most of it to savings, paid a couple bills, and I can't wait to get my Australia plane ticket!

Woo Hoo!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"I can't wait to get my Australia plane ticket!"

I wanna go!!!!

I'm not sad, I'm a thinker...and I don't think I'm sad 8-)

Yea, I realized the "Rodin" pose after I posted...:)

The_Thinker_at_Musee_Rodin.jpg

Houdino<----Not to bright sometimes...

Yea, I realized the "Rodin" pose after I posted...:)

The_Thinker_at_Musee_Rodin.jpg

Houdino<----Not to bright sometimes...

But always smart!! ;)