ChaseIdentityProtection.com no more?

Did you receive emails from CIP that they are making changes Now if you try to on to their website it moves you to chaseidprotection.com which used to be a different service ( not a daily all 3 puller). Whenj you call you hold on for ever than get disconnected.

They stopped using TrueLink at the end of last week and are now using a different provider. The service still allows you daily trimerge pulls, it's just not using TrueLink (the TU service). Therefore, it's unknown as to whether or not B* will still work with them. I've spent so much time on hold with them trying to fix my account, it's not even funny.

Tried logging in today, got the bad username/password message. Then received e-mail saying acct locked, to call and verify identity. Called and they said it wasn't my username/password, they were working on website. She said to try again tonight.

i was on the phone with them for TWO FREEKING HOURS.

their new service sucks.

I had to re apply for service, and get charged AGAIN (just paid 2 weeks ago) only to find out the new service is no where near as nice as the old service.

they are having "issues" merging the two systems together.

I just opened my account with TrueCredit...till they ban me for daily pulls. I will be demanding a refund for tonights charge as well as the last charge.

I'm getting a little nervouse now. Still can't log in. I just joined like 3 days ago, and was never informed of all of this. That's kind of crappy! I think I will be demanding a full refund as well.

that is what I would recommend.

I swtiched back to True Credit...they havent banned me yet.

try Privacy matters 1-2-3 as well.

nope - not for me. I'm keeping it as I've not had problems, like I said.

because you were with Chase "ID" protection

we were with chase "identity" protection...

up until 7-10 days ago were different....now they have "merged" and the identity customers got the shaft.

Yeah, I got the same email, but after loging in I notice that now they have a three in one. It was not like that like before. Are scores true or FAKO's? :mrgreen:

chase "ID" protection are not only FAKOs, they are CRAPos too. If I depended on them for true scores, I would have a gazillion inqs thinking I could get credit.

I just use them for bumpage in conjunction with TC. TC will only go away when I'm banned....

I got my TU report (actual) a couple of days ago. In the comment section, I noticed that they said I pulled like 60 times a month....I wonder if TU is now getting wise to me? :confused:

Has anyone that had problems logging in been able to log in now? I still cant log in. I can't get anyone on the phone either. Last time I called I was on hold for a couple minutes then got cut off. Called back and it said they were closed, looked at the time and they should have been open for another couple hours. Some game they are playing over there!

Got through and talked to someone today. About time! They just had to unlock my acct. It's all good now. They said when I originally called a week ago, the system was down, so they didn't know my acct was locked, they thought I just couldn't get in due to the system switchover. Still might cancel, not sure yet?

• 3 months later...