IS anyone using

sambabchip1

You've posted in another thread about your current debt situation, telling everyone repeatedly that you had the financial means to pay off your $40k in CC debt to refinance your house. Now you want to use a debt settlement company?

The sad thing is looking at your post history and seeing your posts from 2006 through last year regarding your credit repair back then, and having built back your credit and bought a house etc.

My first advice is to stop using credit cards, period. Cut all of them up and close the accounts that aren't in default. Arrange to get the ones you owe paid off. Then stay away from credit until you address the underlying reasons for your mishandling of it.

I'm not a big backer of debt management companies, but there are some who've had good experiences with them. You might want to just try to negotiate with your creditors yourself. If you stay in front of the delinquency and make it clear you want to work something out and repay them, rather than making their life difficult and trying to hide/shirk the debt, they'll usually work with you.

right, i f'ed up and i know it, i have talked to the big one amex, 20k i owe them an i will pay off this debt, i made up my mind, an people here should use me as a exsample.

i worked hard to get them there credit cards, so i will dv my wife because she is the one who DID IT, RIGHT RIGHT,

No we both did, but i will pay them off.

thx

sam

You've posted in another thread about your current debt situation, telling everyone repeatedly that you had the financial means to pay off your $40k in CC debt to refinance your house. Now you want to use a debt settlement company?

love bug , im just asking...... is that a problem??????????/

i thougt that is what we do here.ask?????

thx

sam