Jason

Reputation (green boxes)

yes people - it's a way to show one's agreement and "reputation" with others. Personally, if someone says something that I think deserves a "way to go", I give them reputation points.

I agree,

Not sure if rating things or anything special "such as custom titles that only certain individuals get" are the best things for public forums, etc. Others may feel left out, get bad feelings, or have concerns about favoritism (even if / when not the case) but certainly, what comes around does go around.

• Like 2

I agree,

Not sure if rating things or anything special "such as custom titles that only certain individuals get" are the best things for public forums, etc. Others may feel left out, get bad feelings, or have concerns about favoritism (even if / when not the case) but certainly, what comes around does go around.

I suddenly feel unpopular. It's because I'm green isn't it?

• Like 1

Or, Wicked with a beautiful sister lovingly adored by our father who hates me because it's all my fault she was born disabled because he made our mother eat white flowers so she wouldn't have another green child like me which ultimately caused her death.

Or, Wicked with a beautiful sister lovingly adored by our father who hates me because it's all my fault she was born disabled because he made our mother eat white flowers so she wouldn't have another green child like me which ultimately caused her death.

::idea2::

A manuscript/screenplay in its early stages???:p

Sounds wicked! :twisted:

• Like 1
::idea2::

A manuscript/screenplay in its early stages???:p

Sounds wicked! :twisted:

It IS Wicked-The best-selling novel by Gregory Maguire from which sprang the Tony-Award winning Broadway hit which gave birth to productions in Chicago, London, Los Angeles, a US National Tour, with Australia and Germany coming soon along with the feature film adaptation by Universal.

No, I don't do their PR.

Yeah, you think I'd have already managed to see it! :?

Planning a night out when you have 4 small kids definitely has it's challenges. :roll: "Who's idea was it anyway?" :lol:

8-)

I think that it would be hysterical for all of us Uzbek's to plan a Wicked outing. :)

I've yet to see it too...And I'm a theater person. Go figure.