Big Time

Ban the poster above you

Amerikaner should be banned for calling someone else a ho! - If that aint the big fat pot calling out the kettle...

Toni should be banned because I can't tell is his avatar is a boy or a girl........:lol:

TT AND Deanna should be banned for making up LIES about Houdino being the biggest ho!

Sorry AK, we'll quit lying. We all know you're the #1 Ho round' here! :lol::lol:

LB should be banned for not noticing that it looks like the cowboy/girl has boobies! They are small but they're there! Since we have not determined the sex, should we call them moobs as well? :lol:

I seriously think we need to have another Mandatory Gender Check thread around here. I don't know what half of you guys are........:lol:

Deanna (and lb for that matter) ssb for not realizing that my avy is a GIRL!!!

hehehe.... and to let you know I'm a girl too, name's Toni, nice to meet you. lol

Toni SBB for wanting me to stare at the back of her jeans for long enough to determine whether or not it was a boy or a girl.