dunnings, dunner, dunn it, NO VALIDATING

prettykitty

OC-Sprint

4/07 NCO reported this neg to 3 big

11/07 GC services sent dunning letter - I immediately sent DV

5/08 Pentagroup sent 2 dunning letters, that look identical at first sight, but they have two different little codes at the bottom of the letter - I'm responding to both today with the same letter printing it twice

How many more times are they going to assign this debt before just validating?

btw: beware of Psychology Today i have no idea about this magazine and how i got on their subscription, but they are attempting to collect from me. I think it's a subscription scam they are running - send you the mag without you signing up and then attempt collections. NUTS, oddles and noodles!

They can keep reassigning the debt as long as it is within the SOL. Even though you send a DV letter, they do not have to respond. The only thing they can't do it verify with the CRA's before verifying with you! :ah:ah:ah: You need to get a recent copy of your credit report to see exactly what it says. :)++

They can keep reassigning the debt as long as it is within the SOL. Even though you send a DV letter, they do not have to respond. The only thing they can't do it verify with the CRA's before verifying with you! :ah:ah:ah: You need to get a recent copy of your credit report to see exactly what it says. :)++

They can keep re-assigning the debt until it is paid unless you are a resident of MS or WI who have a Statute of Repose. SOL only applies to legal remedies.

• 6 months later...