Hey went in and paid my payment today, and guess what...I found a CLI...after 6 months I went from 1000.00 to 2000.00...

I guess my Itunes account will be next month...

I'm beginning to like juniper/barkleys

I haven't gotten one yet and I'm passed my 6 months. :cry:

How did you get them to lower the APR???

What card was it for? I hvae 18.99 on sea miles right now, I would love 13.99 like HSBC...

It's on the Carnival Sea miles. I called and asked for a CLI. I spoke to the processor who said they couldn't do anything at this time. So then I asked for a better APR. They transfered me to someone else, who looked the account over and said not a problem.

So if you haven't tried yet, give them a call and ask for a better APR.

How did you get them to lower the APR???

What card was it for? I hvae 18.99 on sea miles right now, I would love 13.99 like HSBC...

I originally started with a 21% apr and now I'm down to 18.24%. They've been dropping it on their own every month for me without asking.

I just got off the phone with them, They dropped my APR from 18.24 to 15.99...and I have paid off my Itunes card and want a Caseys card, they said go ahead an apply, we will transfer from I tunes to Caseys....

Wonder what Caseys APR is?

Here's how I got a CLI on my Sea Miles card. Applied last September for an Emigrant. Combined and closed. TU hit so no problem with that. Got a letter in the mail a month later congratulating me on my CLI on the Sea Miles card. Idiots. :roll: