Is anyone else having trouble getting approved by Juniper or is it only me?!!!

I tried going for the B&N Card with my 673 TU FICO. Got the need more time to review and will here back in 10 days... I really really hope I don't get denied. I am only showing balance on the BOA and that's 28% Util but low util overall...that and 3 baddies, hopefully I'll be ok. I would be happy with a $750 or $500 as I do like Barnes and Noble.

As usual, I'll let you know how it works out...sucks that I can't get instant approval, but what can I do?

Have you attempted to call them? :)

CHECK APPLICATION STATUS

Congratulations! On 08/04/2008 you were approved for the

Barnes & Noble MasterCard with a Credit Line of $800.00

You'll receive your card, pin, and cardmember agreement within the next 10 days. Set up online access now. Select GO to create a username and password.

Click here to return to your list of recent applications.

I am in utter shock right now. I really am. I tried pushing my luck and got denied on iTunes but I think I might call for a recon. At this point it really can't hurt.

I am wondering if it mattered that I was a B&N member?! I could not get this card 3-4 months ago.....

Is Barclays/Juniper "Prime"??

Guys I really need your collective wisdom now.

In my stupidity, Instead of having one card for $800, I now have 2 cards that had to be broken up into 2. I chose the B&N one for $500 and Itunes for $300. This was after I told the guy "I really wanted to buy an Ipod because I wanted to get a nice deal on one and those MP3s....." (No offense to Ipod owners...but I really hate Apple...only reason I got the Itunes card was I thought it'd be an easy card to get). But alot of my accounts are "new"...none of my good accounts are over 24 months.

Now I have to hope that MAYBE, I will get one or both of them bumped up.

Did I mess up? I figured it was better than a denial and I wanted to spend more on the BN product. The Itunes I'm going to have to do something with now........oh man I am definitely not going to app anymore...I was supposed to see higher TLs not lower ones. It's just soooo hard.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!

Oh God...I just signed into my account. True to that guy's word I now have two Juniper accounts. Guess I won't be going for Seamiles or Airtran ANY TIME soon. Man I'm bummed...but at least I didn't waste a TU INQ in case I'm wrong on bumping....

• 3 months later...