bigjohnstud4200

bigjohnstud is back!

Hello everyone!

It's been a good 5 months since I've posted due to a change in jobs and work commitments, but I'm finally back!

I see Amerikaner83 is still going strong!

Just wanted to pop in and say hi! I'll be posting something very interesting that happened to me recently in the debt collection forums soon so keep an eye out!

Thanks! I'm glad to be back! If you remember, I was laid off work in October of 2007 and started a new job in Jan. I moved from VA to AZ and, with a new job, you can only imagine the kind of stress that took!

Nice to see a veteran poster back.

Looking forward to your story. xpopcornx

And boy do I have one to tell! I'm working an overnight shift tonight, so once it dies down I'll spill.

hey buddy! Welcome back - nice to have ya back! You moved to AZ? so you and MommaK are in the same neighborhood then - Dear Lord!

:wink:

that's right.. this could be dangerous!

Amerikaner, are lovebug, Dive, Recoverying, SAW, etc still around?

HI BJS-update your fakos/ficos please!

HAHAHA! Thanks everyone! That's a better welcome back than my wife gave me after being gone for 2 months! Hmmm.. now I'm disturbed... :confused:

virtualrn, yeah, it's about time for me to do that. I just haven't had the time yet, heck, I'm still pressed for time to write up a few threads about what's going on to date! Soon, VirtualRN, soon..