metcalf34

Removing EQ Inquiries not working!!!

Disputed two of my three inquires Monday using the online 'tried and true' original 'Not Mine' method. Both were removed as of Thurday night. My last inq is tied to a TL.

You CAN get inquiries deleted that are tied to TLs, it won't hurt anything. All of mine are deleted and it didn't affect a thing. As Krash and others will also verify, they have the same experience with removing their inqs tied to TLs.

NP on that. hee hee.

But everyone, use only an address for someone you trust!! Once you dispute, a credit report WILL be sent to you after their investigation. I don't know about you but I sure wouldn't want my CR being sent to an unknown party and not knowing what they would do with that information. I would recommend using the addresses of your creditors. That is what I have used to get all my EQ inquiries off.

LOL

Is this why mine isn't working? I used my real address?

I used the link Jason posted. I thought we were supposed to put our real addy on that page?? Now I'm lost again.

LOL

Is this why mine isn't working? I used my real address?

I used the link Jason posted. I thought we were supposed to put our real addy on that page?? Now I'm lost again.

If you live in a CSC state, don't use your real address. I have used my Kay's address to get in the back door with EQ. It has worked. Of course one of my addresses now shows up as Kay's on my CR. lol

i added a few inqs to mine over the past few days..:? so i disputed my last 6 today. six cam off of the bf's report friday..so i did 6 for him today too.. guess i'll know in five days if it worked. :D

I just tried last week and disputed 4 and they all 4 came off without any trouble.

But it's been like 2 months since I tried this the last time.

This method is still working, got another 3 inqs knocked off yesterday and I disputed them last Friday. :D

This method is still working, got another 3 inqs knocked off yesterday and I disputed them last Friday. :D

Does this method work with TLs you already have, or were these INQs that you tried? All of my EQ Inqs are tied into TLs.

Does this method work with TLs you already have, or were these INQs that you tried? All of my EQ Inqs are tied into TLs.

They were for existing accounts that I currently have. They were still deleted and no FA was placed on my CR.

They were for existing accounts that I currently have. They were still deleted and no FA was placed on my CR.

I will start round 2 today (in fact right now). Thanks

NP, just make sure you wait 1-2 weeks between disputes if they don't come off the first time. This one was my 2nd try.

Hey, you don't mark any boxes, but do you put any statement in the box at the bottom (IE: not authorized...?)<-- never mind. I re-read what that box was for.

I would prefer no fraud alert.

BTW, I have 2 creditors with 2 hards each. Do you suggest I go after 1 ea on the first submission?

Nah, do them all at once. Just make sure that you identify the inquiry names correctly when you submit it or it won't work right off the bat. For example, when I do a loan request and a CLI request for my CC with NFCU they show up as Navy Federal CU for one and Navy FCU for the other. If you don't use the correct names to dates it won't go through.

I disputed 19 on Monday and they're gone today.

That's awesome...but they're obviously not going by first come first serve... I disputed 11 last Friday and they're still there :evil:

Don't worry, sometimes you need to just dispute them again and they'll fall right off.

Don't worry, sometimes you need to just dispute them again and they'll fall right off.

WHOOHOOOO!

Gone.

Didn't even have to do it again! This pleases me....

Yeah, for some reason they do delay Cynic. I've had them disappear anywhere from the next day to the end of the week.