Would you??? Cosmetic surgery

whocares

Me, personally.....nope on the breast stuff, but I think it's a good idea for the person who wants it. (in this case, you) I say go for it if it will make YOU happy....

I would like to go get that face and neck thing where you stay awake, it takes an hour and they use a local.

i would. i plan on getting some maint. done sooner or later.

sooo...how often do you have to get the implants changed??? ten years?? never? tina? just wondering...

Never unless there's a problem. My aunt has had hers (the old silicone type) since the early 80s :shock:

I've already planned out my plastic surgery future, but all will have to wait until a baby pops out of this body. How can I justify a boob job when I haven't had a kid yet?

If you do it now pregnancy will just mess it up. You'll want to wait.

100% yes - I've already had Botox and Restalyn and basically had to go cold turkey withdrawal. The stuff isn't cheap and it IS addicting. I was scheduled for some extra work this summer that didn't pan out - and I'm mostly bummed because I'm ready for a fix.

I would really like a new nose, but just can't accept the idea of not being completely out and hearing the breakage. Eeeeek.

I would go for a breast lift without implants and a little lipo in the ab area since it is really sticking out and making me look pregnant. Had emergency surgery over a decade ago and the muscles got so weak there that it turned into nothing but a fat dump area. :(

Go for it - you won't regret it - as long as you go for "talent" and not "cheap".

That is 100% correct. I live in the Cosmetic Surgery Capital of American (Orange County/L.A.) and let's just say this ... never trust a plastic surgeon who advertises on the radio ;)

I'll never forget when that started - advertising tummy tucks and "breast dogs" (or at least that's how I heard it....and I thought WTH is a "breast dog???" for the longest time...until I figured out they were saying breast AUGs ... as in "augmentations") on the radio like supermarket specials. LOL!!!!!!

Squeaker might...if she does it'll only be a lift.

Is that your opinion or have you 2 discussed it?

Hubby is not real interested in mine, never has been...so this would be for me...I have not asked his opinion. After breastfeeding 3, I have hangers...I would like maybe a little smaller and firm...

How did the subject come up???

Or am I just nuts???

That is her opinion - as she hasn't given me MY opinion yet :wink:

She's been "blessed" in size that way, but realistically they're just about as big as I (and her) like. I"m personally not the biggest fan of big'uns...I mean a B or C is just about right for me. She's thinking of getting a lift, once she has kids. But yes, it's something we've discussed (but not terribly seriously)...I mean she's 27, and I'm 25. If anything will be done it won't be for a while.