i guess im not good enough to get any help from you people,so just stay in your little groups.i really expected to get some advice from this fourm guess i thought wrong, thank you all for nothing,maybe im not the most litlerit person but after a few months i give up i read & read and i have questions and noboby wants to chip in.i must be stupid because the questions i ask get no answers,guess i should know everything but i dont

I don't understand. You're getting responses to your posts. The one you posted yesterday, you should try bumping it to see if you can get some more attention to the thread.

This is a nice crowd and we will help if they can & know the answers.

I checked your posting history. You've been getting responses. Unfortunately, credit repair can be a long, frustrating experience. There are not simple answers. What worked for one person may not work for the next. So, just try some of the advice you've been given. If that doesn't work, come back and ask more questions.

You posted the same thread three different times (which is frowned upon here), and all three threads got responses.

Not sure what else you're looking for. :confused:

"Here you go...big magic wand to make it all better".8-)

..........if only....if only...

OP, could it be that you are suffering from a case of the "Credit Repair Blues"?

Your pain and frusration is showing, but could it be that you are taking it out on the wrong people? If you have read and read as you have indicated, you 've got to know how helpful people are here.

maybe time to chill awhile, tomorrow is another day.....:wink:

I find it incredibly ironic that the OP was complaining about not getting any responses, was complaining about the forums, yet took the time to post this meaningless thread to tell us that he/she is leaving.

Oy.

i dont see what he is complaining about, look how many responses he got on this thread alone!!!xdancex

Hahah seriously. I mean debt and credit problems are nothing to laugh at but that was a good zinger. :lol:

I looked at his posts and there were definitely responses...maybe he just didn't get the responses that he was hoping for?

I'm still new to all of this but, from what I've read on this site, debt negotiations and credit repair are not easy at all. I've also noticed that what works for some people doesn't work for others. There's definitely no magic wand, that's for sure.

Either way best of luck to you bigdebt, just in case you ever happen to come back and read this thread.

Since I have been on this forum I have gotten a ton of help and LEARNED a lot. It took time to get into trouble and it going to take some time to get out of trouble.

Sorry I could not help out.

You can't find a better site for debt anywhere.

Since I have been on this forum I have gotten a ton of help and LEARNED a lot.

You can't find a better site for debt anywhere.

This sorta brightened my day. :)

Yay Momma K!!!

Do you know you need to log on every day to read the new posts, they dont just email them to you to your subscribed threads like some forums do. Or maybe your problems just has the universe baffled...it happens....sorry....but keep trying my friend.

WAIT A MINUTE...ive got all these credit problems AND NOW you tell me you won't post again?? Holy canoli, when will GOD stop PILING ON!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

ill never post here again

Most people find this site helpful.

Nevertheless, this is a FREE site - people who post here and try to help people don't get paid to do it...if you want that kind of personal attention and hand-holding then perhaps you need to find someone you PAY to do that for you.

WAIT A MINUTE...ive got all these credit problems AND NOW you tell me you won't post again?? Holy canoli, when will GOD stop PILING ON!!!!!!!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!