I get first dibs on the screen-name 'bigdebt' when it's available-- i've been waiting for this moment!

Yes...yes they are mean. :)

I do sometimes wonder what some people expect from a consumer board like this???

I think some people just expect this stuff to be easy or want someone else to do all the work for them. Others just seem to want their already formed opinions supported.

I looked over some of this OP's threads and the replies received...I think his threads had plenty of "action"...I think his real "problem" is that he didn't get the answers he wanted.

I don't much go in for the "credit repair" end of things but whether dealing with an active collection, or trying to straighten out a credit report; this stuff does not genrally come "easy" and above all else, requires knowledge (made all the more difficult because the law is changing all the time) and persistance.

some people do want to be spoon-fed, yes. It's not that easy, and most people here know that.

It didn't take one week to screw your credit up, people - why do people think it'll take a week to fix? :dunno:

some people do want to be spoon-fed, yes. It's not that easy, and most people here know that.

It didn't take one week to screw your credit up, people - why do people think it'll take a week to fix? :dunno:

Who knows maybe they did screw up their credit in a week. It wouldn't take long to max out that new CC. :dunno:

I wish someone would spoon feed my credit for me. Geez, I've been at it for a year.

only a year??? going on two for me8-)

Anytime someone wants to head over to my house and take over doing this crap, the door is OPEN!!!!

God, even with all the great information and direction I get by asking my stupid questions, not to mention all the resources right at my fingertips thanks to years of you all posting your own situations and experiences, wading through this mess I made is seriously ONE OF THE HARDEST THINGS I have ever done.

Sure, I was hoping there was a quick fix. And even now, I'm always looking for the most efficient (read: easiest) route to accomplish what I want to accomplish, but I've been studying here and asking questions here for over a month and I am just NOW starting to really work on my disputes, sympathy delete letters and the like. I have the advantage of having the funds at my disposal to pay off each debt, which takes some of the fear of "waking a sleeping giant" away, but it is still hard has heck, humbling, exhausting and frustrating.

It sucks, but it's a necessary process and a heck of a learning experience. Some are going to stick with it and be better for it, others will give up in frustration. We've each got to decide for ourselves which path we're going to take, just as we were the ones who decided to walk the path that got us into this mess to begin with.

There is no Hogwarts-approved spell for fixing your credit. You can try picking up your pen, waving it around in the air and saying "Creditrix Reparo," xwizardx but I suspect you'll have more luck patiently using the magical Search feature at the top of each page. One quickly learns that thinking there's a quick fix to be found is just "Riddikulus." ;)

i guess im not good enough to get any help from you people,so just stay in your little groups.i really expected to get some advice from this fourm guess i thought wrong, thank you all for nothing,maybe im not the most litlerit person but after a few months i give up i read & read and i have questions and noboby wants to chip in.i must be stupid because the questions i ask get no answers,guess i should know everything but i dont
ill never post here again

OP,

Shut up, grow up and don't let the door hit ya in the a$$ on your way out.

Nuff said.

saying "Creditrix Reparo," xwizardx

:ROFLMAO2:

I'll have to try that next time! :lol: