Laplander

Fired Wamu!! and it feels good....

I looked online at my WaMu account and saw that my new State Farm Visa had already done the balance transfer even though I haven't actually recieved my card yet, so I called up WaMu and told them that I was closing the account. The operator asked why and I told him that I had the card for a year, never paid late and never went over my limit but you denied me for a CLI, but yet Chase approved me for 3k and State Farm went 1500 so I didn't have any use for it. Instead of trying to talk me into keeping it he just said o.k. and told me to consider them for my next card (WTF?). Not seeing that one happening, but o.k.. It's nice to actually have a card with some real rewards and a little higher limit. Now to fire HSBC............

I've noticed WaMu is a little tight on CLIs, but the TL is just over a year, no anual and the free TU FICO score make it worth it, for me anyway, to keep it. But, I'll probably feel different if they don't get with it and kick up my limit soon...

I love my WaMu card. It's actually my favorite card in my wallet. Very low APR, great CL, cash back rewards, outstanding customer service...They are tight on their CLI's but for good reason in today's economy...

I love my WaMu card. It's actually my favorite card in my wallet. Very low APR, great CL, cash back rewards, outstanding customer service...They are tight on their CLI's but for good reason in today's economy...

They just lowered mine to 7.49%, but I would still like a CL in line with my other cards... I have the American Flag one. :smile:

I have the silver one. The plain old silver one. Maybe with my $0.21 cash back from last statement I can convince them to put some kind of picture on the front. :)

I've been thinking long and hard about that, Houdino...So far I've come up with the following ideas:

1. Donating it to CIC.

2. Gifting it to one of the many members of these forums who didn't learn the first time and racked up another heap of CC debt.

3. Putting it towards a new t-shirt for Deanna who is running around showing her moobs.

Which would you pick? ;)

I've been thinking long and hard about that, Houdino...So far I've come up with the following ideas:

1. Donating it to CIC.

2. Gifting it to one of the many members of these forums who didn't learn the first time and racked up another heap of CC debt.

3. Putting it towards a new t-shirt for Deanna who is running around showing her moobs.

Which would you pick? ;)

OOh OOh I vote #3!!! ::Chasey::

LMAO @ Deanna!!

Justagirl003: I'm coming up on my 6 month mark, so I'll be interested to see if I receive a CLI on this card! Congrats to you!

Sorry, been busy getting ready to move. What have I missed?

YES!!! Number 3 most definitely!!!!!!!!!!