LeslieR

Score bumps when new cards age

Was wondering if you guys notice your score bumps at six months after new accounts REPORT, or after the the "OPEN" date?

I opened several accounts at one time on my app spree and was looking forward to the periodic score rewards as these age. But one (thanks Cap1), reported for the first time six weeks after all the others.

The Fico scoring has been real slow as of late. You should be getting the 6 month bumps. Most likely you will get them scattered over the next month. My scores still haven't updated from the last time, I had to force a score change by pulling a Scorewatch report and only then did it change.

The Fico scoring has been real slow as of late. You should be getting the 6 month bumps. Most likely you will get them scattered over the next month. My scores still haven't updated from the last time, I had to force a score change by pulling a Scorewatch report and only then did it change.

Save your money. That is one obvious racket. :wink:

Save yourself some money. Dump Scorewatch. Backdoor EQ once in a while and pay the 8 bucks for your score. If you really need to know that is. ;)

Save yourself some money. Dump Scorewatch. Backdoor EQ once in a while and pay the 8 bucks for your score. If you really need to know that is. ;)

Only been doing it because I was applying for my mortgage soon. Officially submitted it on Wednesday and scores were lookin pretty good. Application is still in review but once I get to my closing date, THEN I'll dump Scorewatch. :D